Tuesday, October 30, 2012
I AM BACK
HEY THERE! look who is back at blogspot?! yes, i've noticed my last post was way back at year 2009, like 3 years ago? :O Ive not bothered to even log in, view my blog from then till today. All the views i have probably been getting now are probably from some random guests who came across it through google search or something lol.
Anyway, why did i make the decision to actually post something in this looong abandoned blog again? Trust me, it took me alot, seriously A LOT of time to contemplate.. *should i or should i not, could i, would i?
1. just cause I want to PROCRASTINATE from doing my assignments! damnnn.
2. just a space to write my thoughts, express my feelings considering the views i will be getting are from strangers and nobody would actually care much about those emotional, touchy, mushy, raging relentless posts i will be writing, aint it? sometimes it is good to let out some secrets or feelings youve been bottling up all to yourself =)
3. a space for my own advertising on preloved/preowned items! trust me, it is sooooo hard to sell something off or to even advertise it and attract some serious buyers :/ so much harder than what i thought it would be. to even think i should join sales&marketing department after my degree or start up own mini business through online as hobby, what a joke. it takes more courage than what i will ever have to succeed in those fields!
4. i somehow develop some passion in showing off some outfit in my own sense and preference posts like what any other typical girly bloggers would do. HEHEE. most of the time you would see me in casual and really simple outfit. I.JUST.DONT.LIKE.TO.OVERDRESS. for non occasion, i dont know why but it makes me feel insecured, awkward and awkward...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I am heading back to do my assignments! or probably get some nap 1st and proceed to it later at night after my movie and skype with baby zhi and... we will see. hahah.

`toodles! xx

***************

FITFLOP ROKKIT IN SUPERNAVY

PLEASE BUY! it deserves a good, new owner! BRAND NEW! size as stated in the picture. np at parkson Malaysia is RM369, selling it off at RM200 + POSLAJU within Malaysia!!!
i bought the wrong size and it is too small for meeeeee so it is 100% new and authentic. please please help me :D so pretty and comfortable you just have to own it!

IF INTERESTED, please email me at: tiffanytan_91@yahoo.com
12:56 AM


about me
Photobucket
TIFFANY TAN
D.O.B: 02/08/1991
no offence is intended in this blog.
have fun :)

other link of mine :
FACEBOOK
FRIENDSTER

Click here if you want to leave.

advertisement

you can help me just by a single click on the ad above each time you visit my blog

tagboard


Plurk.com
affiliates
Aaron@axial
Adelene
Adelyn Yeoh
Alex
Andrew Chan
Ashley
Chammaine
Charisma
Charmaine Lee
David Ooi
Davids
Donovan
Evon Low
Gabriel
Gim Chuan
Jang Heng
Je Sen
Janice Leong
Jeremy Teoh
Jocelyn
Joyce Lim
Kabian
Koay Yi Lin
Laura Teh
Liang Chieh
Lyn Si
Nicole Tan
Nikki
Regina
Samuel Chuah
Sheena
Shun Gee
Siang
Sok Wah
Vennezia
Wil Shen
Winnie;Qiao En
Woan Shing
Zi Xin;Rachel
Zingwei

archives
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • September 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • October 2012

  • recently
  • i passed my driving test recently and got my P lic...
  • okay, this is something random :) How do you strik...
  • an update,after so long... once again :Dfeb is com...
  • i went for driving practical today and it was so t...
  • HAH, regina, here comes the long post :Pokay, as w...
  • i am back.spm is finally over *squels*, like for w...
  • yay!trials is over :)however, spm isnt too far awa...
  • 1 Week ago,got bitten by something in class :(the ...
  • GOT TAGGED BY RACHEL OOI ZI XIN :)Tag 8 people in ...
  • i think everybody should watch this video which i ...

  • credits
    layout: sunsetsilhouette
    pictures: invertedbeliever
    textures: sanami276
    icons: famfamfam
    touchups: adeleneTan

    visits; since 07/06/07
    Free Web Site Counter
    Free Counter